Last week, the UC Dry Bean Field Day was held on the UC Davis campus. The field day included presentations on dry bean breeding efforts for yield, pest management, and nutritional properties. Other presentations showed how technologies, like drones, can be used to detect drought stress or other characteristics of interest to plant breeders and growers. Thank you to all who presented and all who attended the meeting. For those who were not able to attend, the handouts are attached to this post. Good luck with the 2022 harvest season!
Author - Farm Advisor
- Remote Sensing of Plant Traits under Drought Stress
- Nitrogen Fertility following Whole Orchard Recycling
- Cowpea MAGIC Population
- Improving Productivity and Nutritional Quality in Grain Legumes under a Changing Climate
- Developing and Testing Complementary Sensors for Trait Prediction
- Characterizing Bioaccessible Nutrition, Seed Coat Patterning, and their Genetic and Environmental Basis